Sunday 31 July 2016

Reduce Size of Image Without Affecting Quality (Easiest Way)...

Filling Up Some Online Application Form & Got Stuck How To Upload Image Below 100KB (Or Something Like That). Well, you have to Reduce the Image Size.


Now If Someone don't know right method to do it, probably s/he will end up with destroying the Image.
There are bunch of software are available online to reduce image size but today I'm going to show you easiest way to reduce the size of an Image.

Fortunately It Takes Maximum Two Steps To Reduce Size of a Image, Which are As Follows-

Step 1. Reduce Pixels (From Camera Settings) of Your Camera before Capturing Image (1.2MP would be fine).
  
Basically reducing pixels doesn't affect quality(only a little bit) of image, it only affects it's zooming ability.
As in application form there is no need of zooming, so don't worry about that.

Below are two Images Captured with Same Camera-
                     
         (Camera 8MP                          (Camera 1.2MP
          Size 1.35MB)                             Size 180KB)

Keep Reducing Pixels Until You get Required Size.


Can't Reduce Further Proceed to 2nd Step.

Step 2. This Step Requires MS Paint.

              Hit 'Ctrl+S'



                                                      (Size 75KB)

Don't Forget to Share & Help Others...


Like us on Facebook...

1 comment:

  1. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete