Friday 29 July 2016

Last Night Movie.... Premam (2015)

Have been bored of Hollywood & Bollywood Movies or ran out of good movies, try this Malayalam movie- 'Premam'
'Premam' directed by Alphonse Puthren, is combo of superb acting, sensitive direction, great story line & full of entertainment Which will make you to stick to your screen.


Nivin Pauly(George David) is at his peak as in lead role. He won't disappoint you through out the movie.

Director has taken the Beauty of Kerala by his side choosing beautiful location for film shooting.

Songs in movie are really awesome,You will Love it though you wont't understand(Unless You are of Malayalam Accent).

And at last you will surely Fall in Love with Madonna Sebastian's Smile....!!!


DOWNLOAD VIA TORRENT Magnet Link



Like us on Facebook..

2 comments:

  1. Can i have high gb link above 4 gb plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete