Thursday 28 July 2016

....And Your PC won't Hurt You Again [WINDOWS]

Microsoft’s world winning OS can be called many things, but ‘lightweight and speedy’ is not one of them. Windows has an unfortunate tendency towards bloating and sluggishness, and can very quickly feel outdated if not properly maintained.


Today I'm going to show You some Simple but Essential steps.
Follow Below Steps & Believe me Your PC won't Hurt You Again!!!


1. Have a System Care Software

    There are too many system care software on internet(countless).But I don't care about them neither I want You to.
I'll give you a descent one it is known as ASC(Advance System Care) 

If you have not used this software before, you see a good result in first run.
If you can afford this buy here
If you can't, download crack version from here or here


2. Update Your PC Software
    We use a no. of software in our PC updating each one is very tedious task, So here is a list of software we use frequently which must be upto date.
  
   1.Your Default Internet Browser 
         like Chrome, Opera, Firefox & at last Internet Explorer (Really!!)


    2.Your Media Player
                    (of course it's VLC, isn't it.)



    3.Your E-Book Reader 
                                     (If you love to read)
       Download Fastest E-Book Reader
   
   4. DirectX
(You use your PC for Gaming & CAD/CAM keep your DirectX updated)

   5.Your Image Viewer 
       Download Fast & Stylish Image Viewer

3. Install AdBlocker on Your Browser

         Have not yet, DO this right now. It removes advertisement, block irritating popups & reduce Data consumption (By not showing ads)

    For Chrome Browser Click Here 

    For Opera Click Here
    
    For Firefox Click Here

4. Update Drivers

    Outdated drivers can reduce the performance of your PC, update them.
Wondering how to do that, download Driver Talent Pro and it will do rest.

Note: "Only Install Stable Version of Drivers Not Beta OR Experimental Version"


5. Windows Defender is Enough



      If You're The Guy Who do not Roaming Around Internet Visiting Harmful Websites, Downloading Unknown Software & only use your PC for Gaming, Movie, Music etc. Then MS Windows defender is enough for you.

If you have purchased an Antivirus that is good but if you have an outdated and free Antivirus believe me it will slow down your PC & Probably windows defender would work better.


Pls Don't Forget to Share & Keep Visiting for more Amazing Posts...


Like us on Facebook..

1 comment:

  1. I don't have time beating around the bush, instead I go straight to the point.... So to you doubters I ain't expecting you all to believe my testimony but only the few chosen ones by God. In a short summary, I'm here to tell the whole world that I recently got cured from my long term herpes disease, both the HSV1 and HSV2 through the assistance of Herbalist doctor Oyagu I pray God continually blesses Dr Oyagu in all he does, because he is indeed a very good, nice and powerful doctor. I’m cured of herpes disease at last! Wow I'm so much in great joy because I've never in my life believed herbs works, but meeting doctor Oyagu was an eye opener and he made me believe that herpes truly got a complete cure. I used the doctor's herbal medicine for just two weeks and I was totally cured from both my HSV1 and HSV2. I'm so excited. For help and assistance in getting rid of your herpes virus you can Call/WhatsApp doctor Oyagu on his telephone number: +2348101755322 or for more inquiries you can as well contact the doctor on EMAIL: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete